LEAD CARPENTER NEEDED
Looking to hire a full time lead carpenter for a small, successful growing remodeling company in North Portland. We are committed to quality work, professional appearance, and dedication to client satisfaction.
· Ability to work well with others, lead a team, and coordinate schedules
· Ability to take and give direction well
· Must have own basic tools on hand at all times
· Reliable transportation that has the ability to transport materials large and small
· Must maintain a clean and professional image on job sites and working with clients
· Dedicated to growing with company long term
· Open minded and able to work with clients and co-workers of all backgrounds and beliefs
· Have a great sense of humor and are able to have fun at work
· Experience in fine finish work, framing, and remodeling older homes
· Knowledge of all job site and shop tools
· Direction and training others on job sites
· 5+ years of carpentry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state equal employment opportunity laws.
Please send resume to email@example.com